Infertility is a complex condition, usually the inability of a living thing to reproduce naturally. The concept of infertility is often wrongly perceived as a female problem but in a real sense, it affects both males and females. Infertility issues could get very intense and lead to great depression and even grief if not handled correctly.
Natural Remedies to Infertility
Although there are medical solutions to this situation, most couples are trying to consider it a very delicate and private matter that they would want to handle on their own. The good news is, there are natural remedies to infertility that could be used in the comfort of home. Among the many benefits of using natural remedies to infertility, having the full address of all the body systems rather than just the reproductive system is most appealing. Have a look at some of the most effective of natural remedies to infertility to maximize your fertility success rates;
There are multiple factors about a lifestyle that could significantly contribute to infertility. Of these factors;
- Drinking alcohol
- Lack of sleep
- High levels of stress
- Inadequate activity/ exercise – ensure that the exercise is not too strenuous
- Large caffeine intake (coffee)
Most of these lifestyle habits can be fixed effortlessly and considerably increase your chances of conceiving.
Minimize exposure to toxic environments
Workplace hazards and another day to day chemical exposures in the air, water, and food could drastically decrease fertility. Heavy metals and other environmental pollutants could adversely alter hormones responsible for reproduction. This not only increases infertility but also increase the chances of getting a deformed child.
- Avoid eating from plastic containers
- Use environmental friendly aerosols
- Avoid inorganic foods containing pesticides
- Drink purified water
- Keep off dry cleaning chemicals and other household products with organic solvents
- Avoid places with fumes or wet paint
Optimal fertility diet
A well-balanced diet should be fresh and preferably organic to minimize exposure to chemicals. Natural supplements, natural fats and herbs in the right combination and amount could reverse infertility and promote the well-being and development of the baby.
- Use ghee or coconut oil for cooking and olive oil for seasoning uncooked meals
- Increase intake of whole grains, nuts, vegetables and fruits
- Use organic meat and legumes that are not canned
- Hydrate regularly
- Cod liver oil is highly recommended
Accumulation of these chemicals over time could severely affect your reproductive health. Natural remedies not only minimize infertility complications but also optimize the quality of your eggs and sperm for a naturally healthy baby.…Continue reading →